Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

nk ckp omputeh gak laa~~

cika had started to talk english in her blog...i also wanna join da club laa...besides, i manage to improve my english as well...it's gud for me kn???dr. azree said dat my fyp1 are all ok but juz my grammar are not so gud enough..mayb dat's y i got a B...huhuhuhu...pity me...
however, for my fyp2...i'm aim 4 A/A-...insyaallah...ermmm..i realized dat 4 dis semester, im so2 rajin went to see dr azree and dr razali...and dr azree said dat i was the first one came to see him for dis semester..wow..dats sound great 4 me...and today (i mean yesterday)... i want 2 c dr razali to discuss about the text book compilation..iam working so hard for da txt book compilation and thnk god i got pujian frm dr razali...alhamdulillah...amin...
but then,after the meeting, i planned to c dr azree as well but he was not in da office..mayb he was still at home wit' his fmly...i felt so frustrated a bit laa...haih~~then i planned to see en helmi,da person who is incharged for the students results...i need to get the statistic for circuit 1 on sem2 2008/2009..unfortunately, they were no one inside da opis coz they got QME briefing at MPH...so,as a conclusion i need to go nxt week lor..dem..
da truth is, dis is my 2nd tym i went there..da 1st tym is on the 10th dec...i asked him for da results and he told me dat the results is confidential..cannot take it without any letter la..aiyak..so difficult to get dat statistic...it really annoying me but,without dat statistic i did not manage to do my thesis..therefore, i need to face all the obstacles arnd me..caiyok nana!!!abt 1 n half hrs i was in the pjbt pentadbiran on dat day..n finally i got da results..
when i showed it to dr azree,dr azree said, it was not the last semester results..but da results was the last 2 semesters..demmit...da la ssh gile nk dpt bende nie..dorg blh lak bg slh...*#@!&^%...~+=... sabar je laa... but..i managed to ngadu2 at dr azree abt what i have face while getting dis results...for my surprised..dr azree said,they do not need to ask me to do any letter to ask for the statistic..+*&^%#@! pejbt pentadbiran...opsss!!!
owh..its almost 415am n i am not feel like to sleep yet...haih~~i was juz finished doing my logbook (lekat2 kertas2 yg aku tulis ms cuti dlu..sbb logbook aku kt dr azree)...then, i smpt watched da prison break...rupe2nye,don self was a bad guy..scofield and da other have been cheated..demmit...what happen nxt??i need to download da nxt episode...haih~~mls la pulak~~i think,i better stop here now..i need to sleep..becoz my parents is coming today to take my lil bro home..he had finished his practical training, which is 6 month...(lme kn??)so,i wanna follow my parents to take him..mishh him n parents lor..da lama x kaco2 adik aku yg sorg 2..haih..
k la..got to go...bubye~~
p/s:cika,aku blk ahad(14hb)..aku tido kt banting ngn fmly aku...muah!!

No comments: