Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

mulut bengkak~~ OMG

yup..yup..yup..my lips is bengkak..i dunno y..mayb a nyamuk had "kissed" me once i get home..huhu..looks like angelina jolie...huuwaaaaaaaaaa...idiot nyamuk...suke2 je flying to my lips and bite me..cess...i asked mady whether she has minyak angn/minyak gamat or not..but she said she doesn't have any of minyak gamat..aiyak..mayb other minyak she have..OMG!!!poor lips...huhuuhu...
fit3 said dat it was a punishement for me coz i made jokes on him.yela..he said dat he looks like celebrity coz he is wearing his new shoes (ADIDAS)...da white2 ones...n he keeps on berangan dat if he wears this shoes to his cousin's engagement,everyones will look at him..hahahha..it sounds so funny..so, i spontaneously laughed at him..hahahha..oppss~~after all he is still my luv ones..hehhe..then, i went to admin to take my tiket which my abah sent to me last week but unfortunately, da tiket was not arrived yet..so weird..must be uniten did not process it yet..aiyooo~~~n u noe what, fit3 said it was a punishment for me becoz i was "kutuk"ing him juz now...ye2 la 2...n now...when i reached home..my lips pulak bengkak..when i told him..he said it was a punishment for me..huhuhuh...
but da best things happened today was dat...
1. i managed to c dr azree to tell him abt my progress
2. ngadu to dr azree abt da staff @ bn which did not call me coz i wanna da graph 4 cct 1 analysis 4 my thesis...n dr azree said dat he will asked KMC abt it n will email it to me..alhamdulillah~~
3. study fiber optic with fit3 @ library..waaa so rajin laa both of us today..hehhe...a lots of things i gets from dat..syukur..amin~~
n to nite...i think dat i might need to continue doing the txt book compilation,which is my FYP2..i managed to finish chap2 n continue doing chpa3 pulak..n dr razali puji2 me abt my work..so excited lor...n now..i want to sleep 4 a while..hopping da bengkak on lips will surut..huhuhu..

4 comments:

CikanoT said...

mane? takde pon bengkak??

Anonymous said...

cika pye lips slamenye bengkak,dia xbising pun..hahahaha

Nana^_^Moslim said...

td bengkak..huhuhuh..skrg da surut...

Nana^_^Moslim said...

to anonymous..mayb fit3 kot..xbek arr cko cika cm 2...isk2...ok la lips bengkak cm angelina jolie dpd lips mengelupas slalue..xabes2 maen2 kuping bibir die..isk2...