Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

i/ve been tagged by rifhan..

MY LUCKY FOUR FACTS

• Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
-parkson grand @ perangin mall as a cashier after SPM
-fibrecomm @ menara TM bangsar as a practical trainee
-kacau my lil kazen (blh d kire job jgk la kn..hehehe..)
-shopping2...(keje jgk..)

• Four movies/TV series I would watch over and over:
- prison break (it's a must)
-ghost whisperer(it's a must also)
-transformers
-the game plan

• Four places I’ve lived:
- batu lanchang penang
- flat jln kedah,penang
- aprtmnt murni,ilmu @ uniten bangi
- tmn sri kenaria @ kajang

• Four places I’ve been for the past one week:
- plaza lowyat..
- stadium uniten to c uniten cup
- western..chop n steak
-queensmall @ png

• Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- job street
- dr razali (abt my fyp2)
- dr azree (my supervisor)
- cisco

• Four of my favorite food:
- sambal telor
- telor bungkus
- nasi grng belacan
- ayam msk merah + nasi tomato

Four places I would rather be right now:
- olidae kt any 'pulau's
- shopping @ any malls (ptptn da msk maa..)
- dinner @ romantic restraunts with my fit3
- hang out with bdk2 umh,,shopping bj.aksesories 4 grad nite

  • now...i wanna tag cika,my aunty,n anyone who reads dis blog..hahahaha..

No comments: