Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

internship~




top frm da left:DWDM,BRS,ODF,SDH

i did not manage to go for a site..however my supervisor had promised me to take me to da site b4 i end up my intern..(hope soo laa..)...yet,fit3 had went for a site visit quite a lot n i took dis opportunity to learn frm him..dis are the photos that i had learned from him...



I was soo lucky coz fibrecomm had organized a safety n health week for all da staffs.i was assigned to be a marshall for the race hunt 2008..it was very exciting and i realized that all of the staff @ level 37 was sooo frenly n they are juz lyk bro n sis to me...i also involved in safety n health quizes where i managed to answered one question and i get rm10 for it...hehehehehe...on da next day,we had our last activity that is senamrobik..its been a while that i have not exercise..i guess...


as i mentioned on my last post,dis week is my 9th week...i have learned alot..from admin works till designing...but still,i felt dat it was not enough coz i haven't went 2 da site yet..i hope kak erni will take me one day...

No comments: