Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

bz all day:episode FYP

agak lama la gak aku xupdate..bising lak rumate aku sorg 2..hahahha..im bz laa..lots of stuff to setel down..FYP,TEST APPLIED,FIBER OPIC,DATA NETWORK...haih~~...last n dis week im soo2 extra2 super2 bz...bz with my fyp la of course...4 dis semester my supervisor,dr azree had already made us a time slot for us to discuss about our progress...my time slot is on every monday(10-11am),tuesday(12-1pm) and thursday(2-3pm)...mcm klas la pulak ek..but its ok..coz dr azree is soo funny and very2 baek 2 me..hahahha...u noe y???coz he sgp stayed up late becoz he wanted to take da statistik for da circuit 1 results which i really need it for my thesis...actually, ive already been asked from COE but,they did not want to give any coorporation..(siot tol~mkn gaji bute cm 2 arr..staff uniten mmg cm 2 if u all nk tahu)...isk...i told dr azree about it and dr azree said he already emailed to EN helmy as well as KMC...unfortunately,they did not reply any of the email..kurang ajor tol..ngn lecturer berpangkat dean pn dorg tak respect...the coe ppl keep telling me that they cannot gave me the results bcoz it was confidential la...nnt student len malu la if i noe their result(mcm la aku knl bdk2 junior aku yg amek circuit nie)..go to hell la..

yet,dr azree have saved me..he searched by himself and stayed up from 1am to 6am..n tarraaaa...on our second meeting,dr azree gave the statistik 2 me..yess...aku da blh da start wat analysis..alhamdullilah...rs mcm hepi kn da setel 1 prob..tp,the thing is,i did not noe how to goreng2 da analysis..yela..alot of things i need to think off...haih..but,i still doing it on dat nite with my rumate(rumate aku wat fyp die laa..da siap da programming die..pas nie da start thesis..aku je yg tak dpt start lg..huwaa...)...mmg kitorg struggle gile mlm 2..smpi kul 3pg..wat progress report 3 lg..haih~~hebat x kitorg..hahahha...

so,my progress report 3 had been completed about 60% and the analysis about 15%..iguess...huwaaa..tonite,i still need to strugle for it...huhuhuhu....god...plz help me...

2 comments:

CikanoT said...

peh mane ade siap..salah lg kot programming aku

Nana^_^Moslim said...

tp da nk siap kn bah kate pepatah abg shumi..meeset..hahha